FETTUCCINE (500 G)
Fettuccine is a flat pasta to some extent. The strand is long like a ribbon, similar in appearance to the tanliatelle, but it is narrower, not fertilized, and is mostly dry. because of the flat line It must be eaten with large pieces of meat such as bacon, sausages, salmon or shrimp, and must be paired with rich sauces such as carbonara or Alfredo (butter sauce and Parmesan cheese) to achieve rich flavor in every bite.
Packaging: 500 g./pack
Shelf Life: 2 years (stored in a dark and dry place)
- Bring water to a boil. Then put a little salt in the boiling water. This is to distribute heat evenly throughout the pot.
- Then add a little oil to keep the lines from sticking together.
- Bring the noodles to a boil (boiling water must cover all the lines)
1. Boil for 4-7 minutes Al Dente
2. Boil for 8-10 minutes, normal ripeness.