Japanese Rice (Premium) produced in Thailand.
Packaging: 5 kg.
(Store it in a dark and dry place.)
- Japanese short grain rice Soft and chewy
- Sushi rice, various nigiri, easy to form, not broken 100% authentic Japanese rice (cultivated in Thailand)
How to use
- Wash rice, rinse Japanese rice with clean water 2-3 times until the rice water disappears.
*** Gradually, severely ominous The rice grains will be broken, unattractive and not sticky.
- Measure water at the rate of 1 part rice to 1.2 parts water, add it
- Soak rice in water for 20-30 minutes.
- Bring the rice to cook in the rice cooker.