SWEET BEAN BUN (20 pcs./pack)
How to reheat like a pro
1. Take out frozen dim sum and put it in room temperature for 1-2 hours (until the dim sum is not frozen. Take a look inside, it should be soft. No ice) This step is very important. Some people bring it to steam without melting the dim sum. or frozen steamed buns first It appears that the outer surface is already dirty. The inside is still cold, so melt the dim sum well first.
2. Prepared for steaming. Start by adding water to the batter. heat up Boil the water until it boils first.
3. Once the water is boiling, turn off the heat, then bring the dim sum. Or a bun that is arranged in a layer that touches the top. You can place it right away.
4. Close the lid and sit and wait for 5-10 minutes. Try to pick up a piece to taste. that it's still easy If the inside is still cold, steam for another 2-3 minutes. Put on a plate and serve.
How to warm easily and delicious enough, condo style
1. Take out frozen dim sum and put it in room temperature for 1-2 hours (until the dim sum is not frozen. Take a look inside, it should be soft. No ice) This step is very important. As described above Make it with me and it will be delicious. Wait a bit.
2. Put a flat dish with water. and put it below and put a cup on it to make a base.
3. Place the melted dim sum or steamed buns on another plate. then put in the microwave The important thing is to cover all our dim sum. With the food cover of the microwave, wave it for 4-5 minutes. Try out our dim sum or steamed buns and see how it goes. If the inside is still cold, continue to wave for another 2-3 minutes. If you do this method, I can assure you that dim sum or steamed buns are definitely not hard. or if you don't have a microwave You may also use a pan to boil water and place it in a crockery and cover it to create steam.