SPAGHETTI (500 G)
Spaghetti The most popular basic pasta, the most popular in the world, has a round shape. Slender and the right size Approximately 1.8-2.0 mm in diameter, giving a soft texture, excellent absorbency in sauces or soups, popular for stir-frying, baking and boiling, eating with anything. Whether it's ketchup, bolognaise, carbonara, or Thai-style fried spaghetti, they go well together. It's the easiest pasta to use.
Packaging: 500 g./pack
Shelf Life: 2 years (stored in a dark and dry place)
- Bring water to a boil. Then put a little salt in the boiling water. This is to distribute heat evenly throughout the pot.
- Then add a little oil to keep the lines from sticking together.
- Bring the noodles to a boil (boiling water must cover all the lines)
1. Boil for 4-7 minutes Al Dente
2. Boil for 8-10 minutes, normal ripeness.