TAGLIATELLE (500 G)
Tagliatelle Unlike fettuccine, this pasta is more flattened than fettuccine, it is both egg- and non-egg. and most of them are fresh They are often folded together to make the sauce more accessible to the noodles. And it's easy to use a fork to eat. They are often eaten with larger pieces of meat such as bacon, sausages, salmon or shrimp, and with rich sauces such as bolognese, creamy mushroom sauce.
Packaging: 500 g./pack
Shelf Life: 2 years (stored in a dark and dry place)
- Bring water to a boil. Then put a little salt in the boiling water. This is to distribute heat evenly throughout the pot.
- Then add a little oil to keep the lines from sticking together.
- Bring the noodles to a boil (boiling water must cover all the lines)
1. Boil for 4-7 minutes Al Dente
2. Boil for 8-10 minutes, normal ripeness.